Passage: Romans 1:8-17
Scripture Memory for the Week: Romans 1:14-15
"14 I am under obligation both to Greeks and to barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish. 15 So I am eager to preach the gospel to you also who are in Rome."
The Effect of the Gospel.
The Shame of the Gospel?
The Power of the Gospel!
YOU CAN PRAY WITH US…
- Worship God, Father, Son, and Spirit for His unashamed love for you in the work and truth of the gospel.
- What point of self-reflection during the discussion of “confession” impacted you most? Confess that to God and ask Him what repentance would look like for you.
- Give thanks for the influence of those who lived unashamed, gospel saturated lives, so that you could come to know the grace and peace of the righteousness of God by faith.
- Pray that God would reveal who should be first on your list of those you need to preach the gospel to. Pray for them. Ask that God would grant you a renewed longing to pray for them “without ceasing” and “always” in your prayer life.
- Pray for a renewed passion for God’s word and the gospel, and that it would translate into a passionate and shameless pursuit of the people He loves.
The Facilitator is a study tool designed to help you engage with the weekly sermon through the five elements we incorporate in our Community Groups; Get Acquainted & Sharing, Sermon Study, Mission, Worship and Prayer. This tool will be made available Monday morning to give us the opportunity to look back at what we heard on Sunday.